Attention All Customers,
Due to the COVD 19 Virus, we will be implementing the following changes as to how we will be processing orders going forward. Starting Monday, March 30, 2020, we will request that you please follow these rules as this will speed up our shipping process.
- Drivers will need pickup # ready when they arrive. Drivers will be asked to stay in their vehicle. A runner will come to them to ask for their pick up number.
- Please continue to send in ship request and customer pick up requests as usual. Please confirm that you are sending a driver to pick up 24-hours prior to pick up. This will allow us to get all paperwork in order to continue the flow of trucks that are coming in daily.
- Same day orders will be processed; however, you will experience a delay. All orders need to be entered and confirmed in advanced or they will have to wait for prolonged periods and due to some customer pickups being outside carriers, we don’t want to deal with the frustration of that driver if this is the case.
- Any revising of orders need to be done by the customer email or customer support ticket on the platform, not the driver (unless he refuses to haul the full amount on order).
- Please continue to place orders on the platform or email orders to your local Tremron office. No over the phone orders (this is to ensure order accuracy) will be taken.
- Phone Calls will be answered accordingly, we ask that you be please be patient as we are working through this situation and answering them in the order they are received. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact your sales person with any issues you may have.
We appreciate our customers and are happy to be able to serve you during this time. We will update you on any changes that may happen.
Thanks in Advance
Tremron Customer Service Team